Has anyone tried one of these "double paddle" type? Harman, Harmon Combustion Fan Blade 5" Double Paddle 3-20-502221 | AMP-50221 | eBay
Wow, just noticed the temp outside is @ the 32* mark....first time in about a week.
Well, pulled the trigger on this one. Having the timer, plus lighted controls put it over the top for me. Supposed to be here by X-Mas....we'll...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Maybe...I have one like that already, but see my last post above.
I'm usually warm enough after about 2-3 hrs, so I'm guessing that if the heater stayed on for 10 hrs, I'd be waking up in the wee hours and have...
The Beautyrest actually has more 5 star reviews, but I can get the Sunbeam for about $15 cheaper. Most likely I'll get that one, as I like the...
Sunbeam seemed to get good reviews too. This one is under consideration too. Gonna check more reviews on *Zon before I pull the trigger. Sunbeam...
Hey Steve, I like the new addition to your sig. line. You are a true MASTER on the forum.
I probably would have gone for more FSU's....they always burned good for me.
I burned quite a few Greenway pellets.... I liked them a lot, and those weren't even the 100% oak version. Any pellets I burned that were 100%...
That's a different kind of heat. ;)
No pic, but the blue "Jakel Inc" is the link that seems to work. [MEDIA]
Weird, yours posted OK for a while.
Happy B-Day mike holton !!
Funny you mentioned cold sheets, I'm considering this for my "Christmas gift to me" gift this year: Beautyrest Queen-size Heated Electric Mattress...
They're only flat on the bottom.
https://tinyurl.com/yct2gbo9
That must be quite a LR, or quite a crowded one. :eek:
:whistle: