:bug:
Probably 40% of my woods is locust. This one tried to take my stand out. Stinking vines helped pull it down.[ATTACH]
Thats what I have burning right now. Love locust! I have at least 7 standing dead or down locusts in my woods Im going to get to starting...
I'm not sure I want to ask how you know about that.:emb:
That there is sum high flutein thingy from where I come from. Looks real nice to put some tasty venison on.
I mailed mine out today with stuff for work and just realized I put all my contact info on. :doh:. Crazy how much more $$ they want for next day...
Professional stackers!
Suppose to be single digits tonight, with high of 30 tomorrow. With wind chill making it feel like 0 during the day. Have locust ready to go. I'll...
Im planning on planting some trees this spring. Mainly some sort of apple, and pear for deer. But will plant some oaks as well. I joked with my...
Looks like you're having a blast. Good times indeed. I love snow days. Too bad I only get to enjoy one once in a great while. While wife and...
33 out and rain, rain, rain. Its a miserable day. 73 inside. Just loaded some oak before I head to work. Son should have easy reload when he...
Awesome!!
I got my gift today to send out and it arrived broken. :doh: Plan B in works. I did get an envelope from secret santa. I didnt look at return...
35 at the moment suppose to drop and start snowing around 4 am. Calling for a few inches. Doesnt matter though, people will be driving like idiots...
I would try slabwood for those prices. Just saw an add on CL for $175.00 / cord. Guy acting like it was a great deal.:loco: :crazy:
Think it's time to have a serious discussion about it.
Second year with woodstove but 1st full year of burning. Had install issue last year and was shut down for month Trying to keep a 1900 sq. 1840...
Dont know how it is for firewood but I know a guy who got huge, thick wormy chestnut planks for free. He had his kitchen cabinets made from them....
Nice score. I always check for discounted lumber and contractor returns. I was able to put 3 laminate floors in my old house for less than a...
47 and temps dropping. Calling for some snow by tomorrow. Was 52 or so today. Couple cherry splits just to keep chill out