That splitter is blue? Lol. I have a lane that goes up into my woods. Kind of steep. Between the quad and hard rain, its rutted pretty good at...
Not close to each other but I heard that great minds think alike. Lol Like its been said, I dont know if I'll have a choice working in the mud.
I have several standing dead or down BL. (Maybe 15 or so) Some are large, some not so impressive. But I'll take all I can! From 2 trees. Took a...
Ailen antenna
I was going to go the venison route tonight but went with trout and oysters.:grizz: I need a setup like that for my kitchen fireplace. Did you...
[ATTACH]
Got this from in laws:thumbs:[ATTACH] And this from sister and BIL[ATTACH]
That looks cool there. Like I said, if you think its cheesey, send it down the line. Im not much of a chocolate candy person, so I cant tell you...
Im glad you like it Molly. I figured you could figure it out with my name on the box. :doh: Lol Thank you to my secret santa!! They paid...
The thought of a splitter is growing on me. Though I do have 2 sons and they help out. But I know the day is coming when they'll have more on...
Im 44. If I dont do anything stupid like step in a hole, get banged in the shin, etc... usually a cold beer and a decent night sleep is all I...
I think santas sleigh broke down because my tracking notifications havent changed in a few days
Im working. Too bad it's my paying gig and not my hoarding one.
I didnt mean right away. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing. You should split those rounds and give them back to him. It would be worth the look on his face alone. Plus your...
I wouldnt call them "lumberjacks" thats like calling poachers, "hunters" Im putting an armed guard next to my highly valuable black walnut trees.
18* out 67* in. Just loaded some more locust on locust coals.
Thanks!!
Can only find the 399.00 price. Not the 287. Day late and dollar short
I do have secret santa written on it. Hope they see that first