Saw an ad for "3-4 cord stacked in rounds that was cut for few years." Not free . $150. Dont want to pay (or need to) for firewood. But...
Uhhhhhh....NO!!
Dstrick Keep up with the splitter report. Have you owned other splitters before? What made you decide to go with Wolfe Ridge?
Im liking what Ive been hearing about the Kuuma Vapor Fire series. Top of the list when I either replace or add to my furnace. But I haven't used...
I always see higher prices for Oak and occasionally BL. Set a price and go from there. Easier to come down in price than go up.
Been windy and mid to high 20s today. Currently 20*. I was home with a stomach flu and inside has been 75 most of the day. A couple small oak...
They're calling for 1-3" here and people are going crazy. Can't imagine what it would be like if we got a storm like that. Stay safe
I also got my cracker today. Was it necessary? No. But I think my fingers will appreciate it.
I use a block almost all of the time. 12"-16" tall. It actually feels awkward for me to split rounds on the ground. I feel like my follow through...
Most of the BL that I have cut has zero bark on it. Some of it doesn't even have any bark lying around to tell if its BL. I have no idea how long...
That's the model I like from Wolfe Ridge. Probably more of a splitter than I'll ever need, but the auto isn't offered in 28. I just need to keep...
Need some pics of splitter. Which model did you get?
You know Woodwhore, you are dipped in chit:D:dex:
I think not only does the weather and your location play a factor on how long your season is but also if you're burning as your primary heat,...
I have x27 and Isocore. I only handsplit. Depends on the wood. I've already swung the x27 a few times on a round and seen minimal progress. I...
Another one [ATTACH]
I have a few My parents have many. Here's one we got for our anniversary.[ATTACH] Don't think it's collector value
32* and Wet snow. Have locust in stove. 73* in stove room.
I forgot about the yuppie market.
Craziness! Probably non-seasoned to top it off. Freaking joke