Correct with PA, though by looking at CL and FB marketplace most dont adhere to the law. Or adhere to "seasoned" firewood
Go get em!!
Yeah the sap wood has gone punky on the one tree. Normally I wouldn't of bothered but it was in my way to some locust and there's decent heart...
Thought both these were both same type of cherry until I stacked one with the othet. Now Im cherry confused. Thoughts?[ATTACH]
I'm right with you on the oil heat smell. I never minded it growing up or before we had stove in. Now I cant stand it.
Suppose to reach 40 today with sunshine all day. Was in mid 20s this morning. Supposedly going to be in 50s next week.
My wife's cousin has a rather large farm operation in 2 counties. A couple years ago we went to a party at her aunt's house and he had a new...
If I was selling firewood in my area, the fire wood bundle market would be top of my list to market to. Im close to developments and lots of fire...
I run a 590 and no complaints about the saw. Though at times I wish I had a 24" bar. The chain that comes with them suck, well at least mine did....
There's a Wolfe Ridge dealer about an hour away from me. Im planning on going to see them in person. I'm liking everything Ive heard and seen...
What's the height of the beam?
:dex: Awesome. Im drooling here.
I run my woodstove mostly 24/7. We have an old 1840 stone farmhouse about 1650 sq. ft. Has old windows upstairs and at places there's a slight gap...
Neighbor up the road has a stack of BL splits. I dont think the pallet is 4x4 maybe 3x4. Its 4' tall at least. $40.00 takes it. He has several...
I've seen that ad once or twice. Figure some guy trying to get some business:emb:
I have a 2018 kodiac 700. Love it. Should be happy with it
If the wood police followed CL, they would make a killing. 90% is by truckload
Greg Im just south of you east of Dork, uh I mean York. Once I get my round score moved, maybe I can be of some help.
No pics yet, but they'll be coming
No truck. I have a Tahoe and use of a friend's dump trailer. Well at least until spring. Than he needs it back for his landscape business. I told...