I forgot to mention that I had to park along the side of a road that is kind of busy. I had cones out and four ways on, most people were ok. Had...
Im not sure why he saved all of it. He had a firepit but he said that got stolen. Guess that's why he kept some smaller stuff. Its a lot of wood...
Between yesterday and today I finished hauling this home. The small stuff wasnt too bad to move as it was frozen together and I was able to pick...
There's a guy selling them for :$10.00 down the road. I wonder if he price matches? :rofl: :lol:
My money is on no. Though I'm burning shoulder season stuff right now
Good job Chaz. 16 cords a year!? They have a winter house in the Artic?
If the rear fender isn't dragging, you ain't trying:D
No. I would not be interested in free wood
No I can't. The guy had a fire pit but someone stole it. I dont mind the wrist size stuff. But .5" and smaller, forget about it.
Ive finally got 90% of the wood from the CL ad. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. The Good, almost all...
East of the armpit called York. 1 minute from the Susquehanna. Says Wrightsville for my address but really outside of a "hamlet" called Craley.
In my neck of the PA woods it smelled like spring with the rain yesterday.
I'll guessetimate I burned 3 cords so far since the first of October with using no other source for heat. Was planning on 4.5. Im currently still...
We have an oil furnace and at the beginning of October we had 3/4 of a tank. We still have 3/4. I turned it on each month this season just to be...
The Wood Wolverine hope your dad has a full and speedy recovery. No matter how careful you are, injuries can happen, from putting up wood to...
I did see at my local TSC that they were clearing out winter items. I may have to stop and check it out. I do have gift card from secret santa.:D
What the what?! LOL
Looks like locust to me. But take that with a grain of salt because the locusts I mostly cut are bare ash and have no bark:D
Rain, wind and more rain. Im getting tired of the muddy mess everywhere. Burning a mix of SS wood and a couple splits of locust. Mid 30s.
Hitting it out of the park!