Along with New York state, our governor has ordered all non essential stores closed.
Im sorry to hear of your loss. Be glad and thankful for the wonderful years you have had with him. Reading your post TMACK really hits hard for...
Not yet 3
Update on this guy. We got bad news when we went in for his consultation. His ACL is partially torn. But the one xray shows signs of osteosarcoma...
I have a cheapie. Figure 2-3% difference in actual reading.
Crud. That's my weekend to work. Don't think I can get out of it. Figures.
I looked online and my add says 7.00. It was $8.19. So the savings was the same. I hate regional pricing. I'll try tomorrow for price match....
Felling axe was 93.00 2 man saw 74.00 Cant hook 23.99 (handle was broken and looked like missing some hardware)
Looks like your property is a piece of Heaven, IMO. As many on this forum are.
Not getting out if 30s, with wind its raw. Mix of black locust and some SS wood. 73 inside
Went to a little antique store today with the wife. Saw a couple cool tools. Only got a couple pics. I think I was weirding out the owner.[ATTACH]...
Street, MD maybe 40 minutes from me.
I used 3 cones when I was loading my CL buy. Seemed to work, but a couple idiots still almost ran over them and me.
I get the paper factory smell as well at times. I think they need to put The Wood Wolverine on the Odor Investigation Task Force. :D
Ive seen similar trails on ash. Well, I thought it was ash.
Im not sure which type of poplar I have but yes it stinks. Not so much in the house. But at times I can smell it when Im outside.
Going for a consultation on monday. Not sure if doctor offers TTA or not. I imagine he does, according to his bio he taught orthopedic surgery at...
I have a pack on hand. Waiting for TSC to put on clearance
Thats the route we're going. Goodbye log splitter....for a little while. He needs to go on a diet but strangely he gets less food than our lab,...
Here's one of my guys. He won't be helping out in the woods for a long while. Tore his ACL this weekend and needs surgery. :([ATTACH]