He's a ham, always photo bombing.
This tree was covered in ivy when we first moved to house in 2018. I killed the ivy off but tree still died last summer. Thought ants may of...
Having the wife and kids home from school since mid march and a cooler spring, I went through more SS would than planned. Not a bad thing, as it...
Im right with you. Same thing happened to me last week. My ash stack had the pallet side break free (rotted) on one side and than had a metal...
Nice score Brad. I just cut some down sass myself this weekend as I was lot clearing. Have one I believe is dead. Hoping its just a late bloomer....
I like hackberry as well. Have some ready for the cold temps this weekend.
Still truckin along here. Haven't had a fire for a week, but like most suppose to get cold this weekend. Gonna have to scrounge around a little...
Inspires me for the mess I have on top of the bank overlooking my house.
Good score buZZsaw BRAD . I'm splitting some BL myself. Unfortunately I didn't buck it and it's all different lengths 15-24". So I'm cutting the...
The town about 4 miles from me is where a 19 y/O girl was ticketed for breaking the governor's stay at home order. She was initially pulled over...
Horkn we have an American lab as well. He'll be 10 on the 24th. Still full of energy. He's a smart cookie. Trained him for waterfowl hunting.I...
2 BL leaning in my woods, plus a barkless tree down. Not sure what it is. Another BL took a maple out down the road. Utility company cut it to get...
Took a stroll in the woods. 2 standing dead BL doing their best impression of a barber chair and another unknown down. Right down the road a BL...
Storm just starting to reach me. Glad to hear the guessers are par for the course.
We're getting hit with wind today. Its suppose to be severe around 1-2 this afternoon. Driving to work was quite fun avoiding all of the debris...
Beautiful yesterday 70+. Rain this morning, suppose to drop into 30s tonight. I started a fire this morning to take dampness out. I will say that...
I also saw that ad. Just too far for me and I promised myself that I won't scrounge until I get the rounds I have split and stacked. NICE SCORE
Pricey106 I can relate with thinking about the clutter of stuff. I currently have a pile of rounds (4 cords) at the end of my driveway to move to...
Mid 40s. And rain, rain, rain Have fire going to take dampness out of house. SS wood (box elder, sumac and mystery wood) with a few small BL splits
Makes me think of whatever happened to the notion of only taking what you need and leaving something for the other guy.