I stopped looking at FBM and CL. I get too irritated with what people think they have, or "dry " wood that has just been cut, or they want it gone...
Oh I have many of those on my street. Across my lane is one. I always say if it goes for sale Im buying it, have a huge bon fire and building a...
Slow and steady in the heat.
I thought I was the only one with a neighbor who has junk cars, and a dilapidated shed.
Wasn't sure to believe if this was real or not. Than I looked at the pic of the person who posted it. Yep. It's real. Wonder how long they battled...
:dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex:
60 degrees now. Was a mild sunny day. Had oldest son's bday party this evening. Boys had the fire pit going with some pine that saw some better...
Not to hijack thread, but how many top cover their shorty, uglies, odd ball stacks or bins?
Locust - time to resharpen the chain again and again and again tree
They took Yosemite Sam's 6 shooters away too. Wonder if they'll take the martians ray gun?
Last time I went to vote I had my ID in hand. The lady said it wasn't necessary to show. I said it is for me and I believe should be. As far as...
Think our lone magnolia tree will bloom next week T.Jeff Veal . Cant believe the PA winter hasn't killed it yet. Need binos to see the blooms on...
That stinks. Hopefully recovery will be fast.
Didnt you see the celebs bragging how wonderfully awesome they are by using tools and appliances us commoners use? Some other donkey from...
Hot as blazes yesterday. Only thing I did was fix the corner of my stack that fell and cut the weeds, er... I mean grass around the stacks I have...
My nephew had it and my son did too when he was 9. I didnt read through all the posts yet, so if this has been said already, I apologize. When my...
He just turned 3 beginning of May. From what Ive read and been told, osteosarcoma usually affects dogs around 11. But there's a spike for young...
Thanks. He's happy go lucky and definetly a special pup. Constant love from him. Unfortunately he's trying to fight osteosarcoma. We had...
Ralphie Boy , dont believe its mulberry. I have a few on property that are known. Ctwoodtick , dont believe its sassafras. Doesnt have the aroma.
Thanks. Someday I'll get around to sharing his story. Heres some more pics. Sorry, none with leaves [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]