Aren't we all. Lol
Nah, doing donuts around my place
Or just the opposite and you see some setup or lack there of and think, what the heck?
Really great uniform looking stacks. Wish my crib ends were that straight. Don't know why you needed the sheds, lol.
Awesome garage. Has everything. American flag, quad, muskie mount (?), deer foot racks, antlers, bow. Where's the beer tap?
Lol. I thought it was metal. Nice job. Like the space for the saw. Won't lie, going to steal that idea.
What is the name of the "bed" on your quad Woodwhore?
You need to add something with free range and non GMO to the ad. That'll reel them in
That's Badazz!
People be :loco: :crazy:. We really need the mods to do a sticky thread where we can post crazy firewood related CL adds. I saw one the other day...
Yup. To hear Parts NLA and $300-350 range, I quickly forgot about it.