Same here. Black locust and cherry for me.
Im thinking they're chestnut oak. I didnt get any pics but the base of the one has that big rectangular chunky bark look. The leaves make me...
Of course its all pushed DOWN the hill. Need 4 wheel drive just to get uo out of stone driveway . The property is on a dead end road. So my plan...
Went to look at this ad for free firewood. 2 minutes from my house. Walked up and my jaw about dropped. Going to be some work getting it out. Guy...
What really gets me about cl and fb marketplace besides the asinine "deals" is when people post ads and never respond to you. Ive asked about ads...
Your neighbor is a d i c k!
6 week wait to get bike repair at local shop
Hope you have a full recovery. Your rear end will be on that milk crate splitting before you know it.
Just had a storm pass through, now it's more muggy. I'm over this heat.
The good thing is with this kind of beech buZZsaw BRAD isnt wearing a speedo!!
This is what I have. Asked for it at Christmas. Zero issues, from filling the can and transporting ( low odor, 0 spillage), to using it to fill...
Low 90s., not super humid. Im hanging in the shade of the woods, splitting some cherry rounds. Breeze going nicely. Still HOT. But its tolerable...
I personally wouldn't consider locusts a good shade tree from my experience, but that's just my .02. They seem to grow to a certain height and...
Im back to normal with the site.
I find it amusing the way people react when they hear or see my firewood stacks. (I'm sitting on almost 13 cords, need 2 more cords to be on 3...
Thinking those pants go well with buZZsaw BRAD tuxedo shirt. :thumbs:
I'm close. Think I'll stock up. :thumbs: ohhhhh farmer steve?!?!?!
Humid, near 90*, in the pattern where it storms when I get off work and cant do much outside.
Went to TSC before lunch. There was 3 of the TSC bar oil for 7.99 and about 15 of the Husqvarna for 15.99. Now they only have the Husqvarna on...
Last time I was at TSC, I did notice they didn't have a huge amount out. I thought they just didn't restock. I'll check tomorrow.