:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: We've got one that's destroyed and/or mangled ours about once a year at least. :doh: Holly treed it last year...
I don't recall seeing any, OR they were well out of my price range. Edit.. That may also require an additional line and third function equipment.
BTW Yoop, if you get one, I highly recommend this thumb for the BH. Factory Mount Barracuda BH Thumb On this year's wish list.. Backhoe Ripper...
Glad it was a safe, even if undesired outcome MAF143 :)
I've not had issues with the clay, aside from clearing it off of some of the rootballs for weight reduction. Here's a pic of the pine stump I...
Take care Dave. The world is a crazy enough, and stressful enough, without the additional burden you now carry. We cannot carry that burden for...
Oh, I gotta be around for this experiment to run its course. :binoculars: :cheers: That is one heck of a large piece of ginger. o_O
Was gonna comment on your updated avatar. :binoculars: :cool: Glad you've got a new comrade. :yes:
Well, not sure of your age, but I've gone well past the stage of letting that stuff bother me. Sure, don't need a daily reminder, but if I...
Absolutely love that cat :thumbs:
X2 ^^^ Great work. :yes:
Freakin Yummmm :drool: :thumbs::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: You've not seen me eat. :jaw: :faint:
Good luck on the pup search Horkn :yes: Guess it's a good thing I still have that tissue that I got after reading about Dave's Corgi. :( As some...
Sorry for your loss Dave. :( We had to do the same for Linux, the pup we had years before Holly. She had calcification on the spine for years....
Heh.. A 75ft tall woodshed. :faint:
Yep.. I need one of these. :thumbs::thumbs: Yoop.. as I said, I've got the BX25D which is the same as the BX23. It IS on the small side for...
Almost a good enough reason to go to Cleveland. :loco: :crazy: Almost :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/147196903/2004-kubota-b7610hsd Priced @ $10,750 24HP and has the belly mower.
Seems a bit on the high side to me. I got the 2016 BX25D with the backhoe, box blade, and finish blade for $14,500. I don't think the price is...