:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Have no idea whom you might be referring to. :whistle: :)
We're doing good thanks :handshake: I'm working 4/10's.. 3:30 PM - 2 AM.. per my request. They wanted to split the workforce, and I figured one...
Definitely good advice there. ^^^ :yes: No sense chasing a problem till the basics are confirmed.
Heh.. Looks like the bunnies didn't wanna see what's coming. :doh: :rofl: :lol:
Still better to be the King of fools, rather than the court jester. :) Seriously though, great stacks, and I hope all is well to the near south....
You mentioned timing.. I listened to an interesting YT video, science related, that really made quite a correlation on 11 year cycles of pandemic...
Flippin Beautiful :binoculars: :drool::drool: It's good to be da King :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
At work a lot of times I put on Ron White, Robin Williams, or George Carlin shows from YouTube. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Works for me. :D
I'm pretty sure we all have a few we'd like to see lost to the ravages of time. :whistle: Not me of course... I'm very hypoallergenic :D
:D:D:D Nicest thing I've heard all day. Thank you. Hang in there. We'll make it through, somehow. :handshake:
Gonna be a fair amount of cleanup there. :faint: Glad y'all have some peace of mind. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Almost lost beer on that one. :thumbs:
Hold out hope, there's always next time. :p
Yep, no argument from me. :handshake: There is a lot to 4H :cool: Your thread.. Your title. :) Edit.. But I didn't wanna pass up a chance for...
Oh the perks of being a moderator. :whistle: :rofl: :lol: I saw the changed title and thought.. hmm.. haven't read this one. :rofl: :lol:
Hey all. :cheers: Haven't updated here in a bit. Like many others, life's been just a tad disrupted. :picard: Looks like there are many ham's...
Could be any of a number of issues. First off.. What's the make and model? Maybe someone is aware of a commonly known problem. :yes:
Yep, the best radio in the world is only as good as the antenna :yes: Once again, I agree that CB is good for local communications. After all,...
A very Happy Easter to you and your family as well. :handshake: :campfire:
True, but one can't always count on favorable conditions for good skip. Very doable, but I wouldn't consider it reliable in an emergency situation.