Currently.. [ATTACH] Looks like the sun will be up soon. EDIT.. There was no snow yesterday
We got more snow than you :doh: Maybe I'll post a pic in a bit. :sherlock:
I love when my puppy is sleeping and starts chasing & woofing at her dream creatures. Always wonder what she might be after. :cool:
I've actually talked to quite a few of them, I think it surprised Chazsbetterhalf at first. They're doing what their belief compels them to do....
Gotta say.. Didn't see that one coming :eek: :faint:
Morning??? I haven't slept yet. :faint: Hope the coffee and your day is bold & strong. :thumbs: Be well friends :handshake:
Thx for clarifying that. :yes: I hadn't read through the actual bill, was working off of hearsay information. :whistle:
:doh: Better fire it up. :fire:
Yes.. but we've run out of money to fix it. :doh: BTW.. Ya know I was just joking on the tax man thing.. right?? o_O
I believe it's flat rate across the board, unless your family household income is greater than $150K, $75K on individual income. Seems it's...
So would the out of state people. If there's no restrictions on them, then it really makes little sense to restrict "in state" movement. The flu...
Everyone's getting a bit cranky over this crap. :mad: I surely don't understand some of the restrictions being placed. No gatherings.. fine.....
Holy crap :bug::bug::bug: Hope everyone comes out without too bad of injuries.
:rofl: :lol: Umm.. If ya look, you'll see I'm in the wonderfully progressive state of NY. California East that is. :picard: People on the...
I have a 9mm carbine. Got it for plinking fun. Home defense would be the 12 Ga shotgun as first choice, whatever's closest as second choice. No...
We've had to shock ours twice since purchasing the house, should do it again this year. Our place it seems to occur occasionally, then clears up....
Congrats on the delivery. :stack::ups: Can't go wrong there. :yes:
Yep Someone's gotta pay the tab. :makeitrain":makeitrain" I'd get a new tax guy. ;):rofl: :lol: We all know there's no such thing as "Tax...
:rofl: :lol: :yes: They'll UPS nearly anything. :rofl: :lol: Congrats Horkn :thumbs::thumbs:
Glad ya got it sorted SD Steve :yes: :saw: