Update.. Haven't been out here much lately, but the boss informed us on Tuesday that our coworker and his/her ?? family tested negative. So...
Certainly don't see any poor manners from your posts. Sorry to hear your dad's in such a place healthwise. :confused: Well, as Chazsbetterhalf...
I've listened to many of the RI lectures while at work. Don't get to watch them though.
Hope and pray y'all stay safe down there Jeff Don't miss those storms one bit. :hair:
X2 ^^^ Happy Birthday
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Happy Birthday buZZsaw BRAD :thumbs: Pics not required. :whistle:...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Hadn't thought of that, but I could see myself saying.. "Stromboli, come here." :rofl: :lol:
Well, I don't know "who" it was, but I do know it wasn't one of the guys in my immediate work area. But yeah, the boss said he wasn't gonna say,...
You are indeed correct. I believe it was steak/cheese stromboli, not calzone. :yes: Although, around here, it is unfortunately folded pizza...
I feel worse for the affected coworker. :confused: Boss wouldn't say who it was, which is completely understandable. With Chazsbetterhalf...
Thx for that.. I fully understand that there things I'm unaware of, hence the post/question. :yes: :thumbs: Looks good. So.. the "original"...
Dating yourself a bit there. :whistle: Crap.. I got the reference. :doh: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Well, that was a quick day @ work. Seems a coworker had an out of state relative visit, along with the virus. :hair: Coworker will be self...
Guys.. every time I read "pasties' I think stripper club. I always assume you mean pastries.. as meaning edibles. :beerbbq: I could be wrong...
Will be working on that shortly.. :sleeping:
Oh, that could teach her a lesson, but after raising the turkeys, I don't think she'd stand down to a chicken. :whistle: She did a pretty good...
Morning Midwinter :coffee: Hope your day is great :handshake:
I can't give a recipe, but when I was growing up, me & my friends would shoot them with our pellet guns and fry up the legs like buffalo wings....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: She did kill one of the neighbors chickens though.. :confused: She will also go near her property to watch...
Morning everyone [ATTACH]