Happy belated B'day to your Mom Woodwidow
Hayden is a beautiful pup :) Enjoy the lake.
Well said Dave. :salute:
I'll double down on the Amen :thumbs::thumbs: That thread was a plague pun intended Part of the reason I took a "vacation" from FHC Hope to...
I am indeed. :yes:
I like this guys channel as well. Julian. OH8STN Love his solar battery packs. :cool: Essential if ya gotta "bug out" [MEDIA] A Bigger one....
Radio Prepper I watch a lot of his videos. :yes:
If anyone wishes to learn morse code.. this group comes highly rated. Learn Morse Code - CW with The Long Island CW Club Haven't started that...
Sorry to bail on ya bigfrank :picard: Glad Well Seasoned had it covered. :salute: Hope ya got the app working. Very useful.
Well.. last I knew it was a toss up between 2. But yeah.. If this one was giving y'all the attention.. He wanted to be with you. Very happy for...
Horkn I've gotta come out and say a big congrats on Hayden joining the family. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Chazsbetterhalf notified me this...
Been kinda absent lately.. Life is what it is.. But.. I do find solace where I can. :cheers: [ATTACH] Be Well all. :handshake:
Good for you guys Casper :thumbs:
Happy belated anniversary to you & the Mrs. MikeInMa :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'll be darned if I don't feel like the sane guy once again. :loco: :crazy:o_O It disturbs me to know...
Certainly can't speak for Brandon Scott but I did feed a gator when I was in Georgia. Yes.. there was alcohol involved.. and not one of my...
Morning all. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. :yes: Possum got a name yet Molly? :D I don't think Holly would go for a possum hanging about....
Pick the first one that runs up to ya and wants to play. :thumbs::thumbs: $.02
:dex::dex::dex: :cheers: Nice scrounging buZZsaw BRAD :yes: I also didn't see any box elder there. :binoculars:
Morning Jeff :) Heh.. She had it up to 83° in here yesterday. :faint: Weather here has been like a rollercoaster. Tuesday it was snowing.. then...