Again.. :jaw::jaw::jaw: Well, at least ya didn't fall for that on the third time.. I hope :D :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Hows things in your area Eric VW ?? The back doing any better? Still working from home?
Of course. :handshake:
You realize your interfering wit my drinkin habit.. Hard to laugh & drink at the same time. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I hope we get a...
A true genus :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: ;)
Needs me one of those on the property. Edit.. OK.. maybe 2 :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
Some loins Chvymn99 ??
Howdy DaveGunter :handshake: Been a while.. Hope things are well in your neck of the woods. :)
Hopefully before thong usage. :eek::eek::eek: :p
I don't know that Holly would take to a pup, definitely not like Badger has. Good stuff there to be sure Horkn :thumbs:
What??.. Kitty's not packin :faint: ;) Edit.. I sooooo love that cat. :cool:
:bug: :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
X 3 or 4 :cheers:
Horkn if Jill ever kicks me out, can I crash at your place? Food looks delicious. :drool::drool::drool: I'll bring beer.. promise. :cheers::cheers:
She's cuter than I am :yes:
It should happen on every launch.. But that's my own personal opinion.
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully they can make her remaining days comfortable. :confused::confused:
[MEDIA]
So I missed a "couple" :p
Watched an AWESOME Spacex launch :dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex::dex: Friggin great day for America. :usa::salute: :cheers: