Fortunately not one :thumbs: Hopefully a streak that continues. She's pretty good at getting them at the neck from behind, after that a vigorous...
Ours get the Holly treatment :rootintootin::dancer: She got another yesterday. Decided not to post a pic... this one got a bit torn up. :faint:
I see more snakes and snake shed in my stacks than rodents. But I do generally find one or two chipmunk nests every year
Same here Brother :yes: I'm sure we'll get to talk again :)
Yeah.. That's a good start. :yes: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Very true. It isn't as bad now.. still miss my parents.. and "talk" to them often....
Glad your test was negative Loon :thumbs::thumbs: BUT.. Shoot.. I'll take a few days of "lockdown" :coldone::coldone::coldone: Heck, here...
tree killer very sorry for the losses in your family. A heck of a lot of loss to process so quickly. :confused: In 2011 my mother died...
No whips or thongs around here. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Log tongs sure. ;) Sure enuff :) Chazsbetterhalf and I did some mowing today and...
Happy Birthday Nitrodave :handshake:
Welcome aboard acknative25 :handshake: Great community here. :yes:
So that was her name? :whistle: Looks like fine bait to me. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I have found it difficult to pass a beer from 6' away :doh: :cheers:
At least your social distancing taking the pics. ;) Good job guys. :salute:
Glad the back is doing better. :yes: As to working from home.. better or worse than the office? It's not often that SKEETER McCLUSKEY leaves...
Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion.. °C x 1.8 +32 = °F Easier to multiply °C temp by 2 and add roughly 30 degrees.. not perfect.. but is easier.
Welcome aboard Mark J So.. Tasmania.. not sure if it's been asked.. but.. are ya a Devil? :picard: I know.. weak tea.. sorry bout that....
So.. you mean he wasn't humping wood?? But was he photographing wood movement?? Fire Flake mighta been doin some wood
Thx SKEETER McCLUSKEY :cheers:
Mum's the werd.. you secret safe wit me :whistle:
:doh::doh::doh: Edit.. We should probably stop before we get in trouble for hijacking the thread. :Yar: