buZZsaw BRAD Yeah, that Brad https://youtube.com/shorts/r-u9DwAU-kY?feature=shared
91⁰ yeesh. It's all, yours. Made it to Wilkes-Barre PA. refreshing 63⁰ here now. low 50's by morning
Good morning, members. Refreshing air outside. Yay! 53⁰/74⁰ chance of a shower. Back in the minivan heading for our next stop in the...
Well, Happy Birthday to Mom! :banana: The cake looks yummy!
You mean, an app on the internet is inaccurate? Well, gosh golly gee. :D Thanks for all the input/corrections!
Good morning, members. Should be an ok day. 66⁰/76⁰ After a pleasant stay in GA, we're heading back home today. We'll have about a 6hr drive...
Nice find!
I believe that was "moops". A misprint which was supposed to be "Moors". funny scene
[ATTACH]
Red gum, water oak, and pin oak in Georgia. As identified by the "Picture this" app. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] File under - You know...
We generate barely one 13-gal bag of trash weekly. Recycle glass, plastic, paper, etc. Kitchen scraps go in the computer. Curbside pickup weekly.
No idea on a discount, but if you still have access to RO, go get it.
Research Finds Wood Chopping Raises Testosterone As Much As Sports
A damp spring will minimize damage from Gypsy moths . The dampness helps the natural bacteria that harms them.
Nice job, guys!
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 66⁰/76⁰ foggy. Muggy feel to the air. chance of showers. We'll head back to my niece's house to...
The one I had to lookup was "quone".
Pie crust is just extra. I saw rhubarb at the grocery store. $6/lb. It's nice to go out in the yard and just pull my own.
I use equal parts +/- of rhubarb and strawberries. I quarter the strawberries and cut rhubarb into 1-2 inch pieces. With a splash of water in...
Good morning, members. Stormy morning. 70⁰/80⁰ [ATTACH] Outdoor wedding this afternoon. The storm should be gone. Sure hope stress...