Awesome looking wood! :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Heavy wood. I had a couple of Beech logs delivered several years ago. real good firewood.
A cheeseburger, at a local restaurant, got the job done yesterday!
Those grubs go well on a stick over a fire. Just a sprinkle of salt gets them yummy. :cool:
Good morning, members. Overnight showers wrapping up. 55⁰/64⁰ overcast. Too wet for yard work. Tomorrow, hopefully. So, I'll be off to...
Siberian irises. [ATTACH] Very fragrant roses. Way too short of blooming season. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well then, that settles it for lunch - cheeseburger plate, includes, fries and side salad. Local place just upattention.sreet.
Love the smiley boards. I hope whoever gets them, can make sure they are aligned just like your pictures. If not, I'd be tempted to cut them...
These trees were cut 3yrs ago. The black birch was left in a log, Birch rots quickly, as I understand. Was there any rot?
Nice scrounge. I love read oak. Hoard on!
Good morning, members. Decent day today. 55⁰/77⁰ cloud sun mix. Showers later tonight. Hoping to do some cutting, moving, and stacking. a...
I recently "upgraded" from the cinder blocks to a rusty fireplace rescued from the dump. [ATTACH]
There's a few of those around. Not as shiny as yours, though [ATTACH]
Female hummingbird
Had a shy visitor yesterday. Didn't want to face the camera. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 49⁰/78⁰ sunny. I was able to get the yard mowed yesterday. It should be good for another week....
Thus guy was strutting around the yard earlier [ATTACH]
I think it was 3.5 to 4 cords. Glad to hear all is well. P.S. I put my splitting axe into 9ne of the elm rounds. It just bounced off. I...