I'm pretty sure we're done with our firewood stove for the season. I'd like to bring down the oil level in our tank. To able to refill it with...
This picture is from my other thread [ATTACH] Ash - inventory restocking Those are the rounds from the trunk still to be processed. Then,...
He means "in his shorts" :rofl: :lol:
I thought it was mentioned that he lives on YouTube these days. He might be posting fishing vids/pics over there.
Looking good, Dave. Any pics of the "before "?
As promised, splits moved, stacked and dated. Topped off one rack, filled the other. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Where the splits had been...
Can someone please post the location of where this "apple sausage" can be bought? I'd probably call ahead and place an order.
Good morning, members. Happy June Fools Day!! Nice cool start. 47⁰/62⁰ breezy low dewpt-45⁰ A fine day to move the ash splits I made...
It's nice when there's multiple things in the yard that show off at the same time. Nice Irises!
I have my own big rounds to deal with. But, thanks for the offer. :whistle:
Today, the rains stopped and I split yesterday's rounds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tomorrow, they get moved, stacked, and dated. *update - I'm...
Good morning, members Soggy Saturday. 59⁰/65⁰ heavy rains till sun up. Then off/on showers. I'm hoping for a window(s) to get out and split...
Best to have inventory onsite to process on your schedule .
Good luck dealing with ugly pieces.
We've always had catbirds. They seem to like the suet feeder more than the seeds. Starlings and grackles come and go. I hate when a gang shoe...
I spent time this morning cutting the remaining ash branches to length. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My trusty 445 did the hard work, meeting...
Good morning, members. OK day. 58⁰/75⁰ cloud/sun mix. breezy. Showers late today. Downpours in 24hrs. I'll be doing some cutting this...
There's some creative uses for them. [ATTACH]
Just had our one annual sighting of an oriole. [ATTACH] Skittish bird. Can't get closet for a better picture
WeldrDave might have some input, if he has time. Busy fella.