The azaleas and rhododendron have bloomed out. Time for the mountain laurel to do it's thing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's also "rice crispies...
Gangs of grackles and starlings descended on the suet feeder. Time to break out the upside down suet holder. [ATTACH] It's entertaining to...
Good morning, members. I took my coffee out on the deck and took several deep breaths. The air changed from muggy to refreshing overnight....
Gravity sux
Good morning , members. Overcast day. 67⁰/70⁰ rain by mid-day. Hoping for a drop in dewpt - 60⁰ Running a few errands this morning before...
[ATTACH]
Horizontal noodling - you don't think the log/round was rolled after the 1st noodling?
Best of luck with it staying put! Nice use of old sash weights.
Good morning, members. Warm start 70⁰/80⁰ muggy air. Ceiling fans are underrated! A cold front is supposed to bring brief, but heavy rain...
Good morning, members. Summer day. 63⁰/93⁰ hazy and humid No yard work today. Hoping to get my hair cut and other errand. AC and ceiling...
Lots of chapters to this story. :thumbs:
Best of luck with it!
Good morning, members. Summery day ahead. 58⁰/86⁰ Smoky haze While it's still cool-ish, I'll deal with some yard work. Specifically,...
Brad's Black Locust location.... [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. The last in a string of days featuring low temps and refreshing air. 51⁰/75⁰ sunny I'll be going for a morning walk...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 46⁰/73⁰ sunny Time to prune back some flowering bushes. And some other non-firewood yard work. Be...
Thanks TJ!
Ok... so... I'm seeing posts of some kind of raffle at this GTG. Being a newbie to this GTG, I'd throw in a gallon jug of bar oil from TSC, if...
I vote for "yes". :D
I'm not a ticktocker. :thumbs: