I kinda do also but it's a love/hate deal. I bought a nice expensive Cabellas light, xenon or something, very bright and used expensive camera...
How much wood? Growing or CSS?:D
This is what I admired about him, (his wife) [ATTACH]
"Six Million Dollar Man" tv show. .[ATTACH] And for you young wipper snappers, this is a lunchbox that you carried to school with you, inside was...
There are places that sell pre made alum fascia. 6" & 8" in several colors were in stock back when I dealt with them. The best type of "place" to...
I had a buddy with 8 friends come up from MD to ride..... I left the camera in the truck:rofl: :lol: We had a nice ride, about 50 miles each way...
I'll use (although not often enough:whistle:) whatever is handy, that might be a spray on grease cutter of just a rag with gasoline or diesel...
It's job's like that and a hundred other's that make sending that tractor check in every month just about a pleasure!:thumbs:
B/L is exactly what you want for those pole's! Square up your slabs and save them up for a chopping board or something.
Those are the loose ends that I mentioned about the roof. It's only a 6/12 pitch but enough to make me very nervous being metal. I also have the...
Getting to the point where the visual progress slows down. The roof is on with some loose ends to wrap up. The wiring is next along with setting...
Everyone like a good long fork.:thumbs:
Stihl Lighted Sign That's Mt Airy MD, about 45m west of Balt. right on interstate 70. You PA guy's, 81 south to 70 east. Prolly 45 miles east.
Leaving some tops and smaller stuff in the woods is good for the soil. It is a little un sightly but Mother Nature breaks it down efficiently in a...
Those are some nice skids!
Never say never :whistle:... it's like putting wheels on your wood! [ATTACH]
Me too!:D
Yes they do, the bigger compressor will qualify. As for insulation, they do have a program, I'll have to check but it's a small sq/ft, I did it...
(Yooper) Dave, I've had 2 guy's out here to size & quote a 2 'head' system. Neither of them did more than a few basic size/volume measurements...
I'm pricing out a "mini split" system for our little addition, mostly for the "shoulder seasons" heating but primarily for cooling. Some of these...