Drew will your 3 pt. hitch drift down with the tractor not running? I think this will verify concretegrazers diagnosis.
I'm with you cg, how about IF the tractor has draft control and the lever is pushed all the way? Expert, do you have 2 levers at your hitch control?
[ATTACH] The 2nd best thing in this pic (besides the storage) is the non EPA approved "spout" on that one gal. fuel can. I'll be heartbroken if...
No! not a snitch at all.:yes: You may have saved your Boston part time neighbor thousands.
I know this guy up in Maine on a forum that is pretty hard on chainsaw's. :rofl: :lol:
Without a (clear) title in hand, would the VA DMV let you tag it? They might be someone to call about the whole deal (police auction & no title)...
I just ask because we all know Stihl knows how to build a saw, and we've all watched the govt. ruin gas engines's back in the 80's and now they've...
Is this saw and it's computer a result of the EPA & emissions crap?
Every time I see a pic from Mag Craft's place........ You prolly don't ever use or need reverse do ya:rofl: :lol:! That is the biggest "wide...
Being an optimist, it look's to me like you almost didn't hit the saw LT!
Hey, the down hill side of that shed will hold more wood than the up hill side!:thumbs:
I wonder why every yuppytown around here is making those worthless plastic bags illegal and NOT requiring paper bags? It's a little thing but it...
I got some used rubber roofing and tried that as well. I have the same if not more trouble's with it blowing off. It's also very heavy and awkward...
I cover with metal. My stacks are as high as I can reasonably toss a heavy green split up on to (over head level). You'll need to add some weight...
Apple is right up there with Locust, might even be a little more BTU than B/L iirc.
Well I got the roof "tightened up" and have been working on the interior. Re worked the LP gas line and extended the dryer exhaust vent, wired for...
You do now my friend! Save that "gold" for the real cold one's!:thumbs: I believe your about to be spoiled by Locust and will forever be on the...
Critters be dammed!:thumbs:
You know when you're too dumb (speaking of myself) to operate a "modern" flashlight, your damsure not going to touch a smart phone! [ATTACH]still...
Looks like OWB food!