Gas there is a chance you will work through all the problems and (tractor) life will be good :handshake:.
Easy on yourself there big boy, there's a lot of folks out there without these troubles and that red paint with the nice size tires & wheels that...
This outlook will make the best of this situation Gas. Sorry to hear about your issues.:( Have you poked around on TBN for similar or other folks...
:yes:
That's what I ended up with and back then they were all "indoor" units. One thing I had never considered and learned is how much heat comes off...
Are any of the newer owb's pressurized systems? When I was looking (before my indoor gasser) all the owb's just ran "open" or non pressurized that...
That guy is good stuff, nothing fancy but a good guy. He's at the Fryeburg fair each year and used to sell P&M.
Flamestead's version will fit about 70 cu/ft (cutting @26"), add your typical hardwood weight per c/f. It's the end of summer and those facts left...
I got a feeling Zap really has his own share of rocks:D and was just teasing Gas.
Not much to see, we forgot we had this in one of the freezers. Today was finally the day. It got brined overnight and on the heat at about 2:30,...
I saw this yesterday and took this pic for you. This is also a rock, just off the lawn, a BFR! That's my hat on a waist high bush to the left of...
You're right! I had been following this thread and no longer received update notices since about page 12. Gas sorry if I opened up an old wound on...
Well it sound's like you have a good dealer, and I hope they're just little "dumb stuff" items. :thumbs:
You got any secrets to keep those cookies from cracking?
You boy's sure do make some big cookies in PA:D When did that split show up in the stump log? Couldn't see it in the first few pics. Heluva nice...
Gas, how's your almost a year assessment of your tractor? I know you've had a few different one's for comparison. Looks like your getting a lot...
Yeah, the emissions and onboard computers on them older (58 years) saw's were the best:D
We used to call the fruit "monkey brains" (and more) when I lived down south.
An implement (weight) will make a problem more evident.
YES, (to your original post) We just had a 2 head ductless mini split installed 3 weeks ago. For cooling primarily, but also for the "shoulder"...