No apparent damage to the front tires. It did leave a little "divot" where the stud was and has me wondering about possibly needing to install...
Yes, yes, & yes. Iirc the shorter studs were about a buck each and the longer $1.50? I left the rear one's in because....... I just never got to...
Thread "de railing" :eek: The last few winters I took a small 20 some driveway plowing "route" from a friend. I didn't want to do all that roading...
WOW! [ATTACH] All I need to say:yes:
Yeah but you can spin the wheel around to spread out the chains evenly, then leave the attaching at the bottom. For me it's the "spreading out...
The backhoe should be quite a help not having to jack up the rear of the tractor.
I thought that would just lead to a bunch of baby stumps growing out of the original stump now upside down :p
Been dryer than a popcorn fart around here, I only need to dust the tractor first.:D
I could do much better than I do for sure. The everyday used stuff gets regular attention & maintenance, and the farther down the priority or use...
forgot Beer, there's 4 "food groups" right? :rofl: :lol:
Sausage, bacons & hams - all 3 food groups :thumbs:
2, 100# propane tanks. First build. Wanted something small to start out with. I'd like to build a more traditional (but small) smoker with the...
I like to hoard wood in the form of land. Winning the lottery would only compound my hoarding traits :eek:
Dang, I pretty much just write it under the hood with a sharpie and if the tire's low, put air in, iffin it won't start, charge the battery....
Sorry about the "pic to follow" :whistle: Just finished the last of it today in the form of turkey salad - in a wrap with L&T on top :drool: It...
I agree. I guess what I'm trying to ask is are you now afraid of a replacement Mahindra tractor? I have not researched complaints on the web, I...
Would you accept a direct (same machine) replacement? I'm thinking that's about all you could ask for from them. Do you think that your problems...
Well you at least broke through to the "higher up's" and got the ball rolling. Hope it rolls you into another machine:thumbs:
Me either Dave, and I only know because I've asked the same question before . :whistle:
Being the front is not "driven" and just for steering, they will wear longer reversed.:thumbs: