We have some cold weather coming in the next few days, almost winter cold. I hope everyone that's still "out" is powered up soon.
You got a generator LT?
:rofl: :lol: nailed it!
It seem's the coast line took the brunt of the winds. In my travels since the storm, all I've seen is spotty damage limited to a pole or 2 down....
Great, I still have the same blade on it and have bounced off a rocks, big rocks while cutting suckers & small trees growing around them. We have...
I got my power back thursday-lunchtime. 84 hours. My hat's off to the "crew's" :thumbs: A good friend only 1 mile up the road is still out...
I just punched out the arbor hole to the right size:eek: The blade was not sharp enough for woodwork and I figured the carbides would fly off with...
Not sure if it will help (him) but you might "drop" his name every now & then. Internet searches will send folks all over the place and just might...
My fingers don't know what to say here LT, thoughts and prayers is all I'm coming up with. Can it be fought? FWIW I'm still in the dark as well.
Sound's like a heck of a good dealer:thumbs:
Still dark here, had to trade a little freezer power long enough to run the well pump for showers, that felt good! I'm worried that my little...
Media Matters - Media Bias/Fact Check Sure there are "myth's" out there, but your link is part of the deception.
I can't give you any recent advice, but I'm Stihl running my 30? year old Stihl FS-90. All sapling/small tree work with a modified 10" carbide...
We lost our power here about 1:00 AM today. The "news" people are getting us used to the idea of it being all week until everyone's got juice...
......7 cubes in a decent sized glass filled with Jim Beam when your done:thumbs:
I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure the landowners liability does not change posted or not, unless you charge a fee (to hunt, cut wood, pick...
Their all the same size when I'm done with them. :D[ATTACH] I'm with Turbodiesel's definition as well:thumbs:. I don't like them over 16" or...
You can't beat chains! Good ice chains are expensive and if you just keep them on your "radar" all year long on C/L etc. you'll eventually come...
Absolutely, somewhere I've even seen them screwed into CTL's rubber tracks also. If I didn't have chains for my SS I'd put them in those R-4's.
OOPS I meant 4 per pair of "bars" Gas. (I just looked at my own pics!) :loco: :crazy: