Well said TD:thumbs: These Mainer's are not to be confused with Charlie Rose. :eek:
I would use this "double over & through running left handed cluster f**k knot". Sorry, it's impossible to teach over the interweb.:whistle:...
I'm concerned that you won't get enough air through your 4" inlet without a good sized blower, but that's just from what I've seen and building a...
You will benefit in many ways doing this. Free excess heat off the boiler for your shop, along with a much more enjoyable loading & maintenance...
I can "visualize" that happening:rofl: :lol: We had a friend who's dog got skunked, during a storm. She didn't have any Tomato juice in the house...
This one will be saved to your "hard drive" and may save your life in the future. We all learn this way and I'm glad your OK.
Just in time for snow:thumbs: congrats!
........ tell her to plan on sleeping in the car and having a traditional thanksgiving hot dog cooked on a stick by the fire pit.:eek: jeeezz!
Yeah Gas, sorry. I started it besides, you didn't answer me :p CBVT you spinning a pto generator with your 'bota?
I'm thinking you can add yourself to that list:whistle:
I threw my razor in the trash 30 years ago. Go for it! Does the power co. have your back at least up to your house meter? Best wishes my friend!
CBVT, what the h#ll happened to you man? I was just piecing through your posts to try to figgr it out?
That's a head scratcher Gas. I'm sure you & the dealer have checked hydro oil level, I'm sure heat was not an issue today. Has the hyd oil been...
Finished the west elevation (siding & roof) today. Blame the dang short daylight for no pics, just about dark at 4:15!
We actually dry our laundry in there in the winter, I can't grow propane :whistle:
[ATTACH] It's nice to have the sun come up in your room, must be part rooster :D although right now, it go's 'round the building at about 9;00 in...
Been slackin' on progress pics and updates. We're finished the interior and are moving into the bedroom - the upstairs room. The floor is not...
Puttin' that new pavement to good use!:thumbs:
Brrrr here, mostly the wind.
Is it just me, it seem's the Gulf coast hurricanes sparked the price hike as several refineries shut down in precaution. The prices settles back...