I quite often wonder (how can they make any money) that myself. They all sure look like they do, that is every pc. of equipment is clearly not...
Bajo en cenizas !:grizz: I love that chit!
That's one of the reasons they sell half million dollar feller bunchers. [ATTACH] Around here they're standard practice and although there would...
Hey even if only saves you a wheelbarrow of wood a week, it's pretty cheap in the whole "scheme" of this project. Who know's it might just be the...
Remember the deeper you go the better, and around here they say an inch of foam is about equal to a foot of earth cover.
......and a lot easier on tires :whistle:
They & Bobcat fight for highest lift (just about 12'), they pass the "highest lift" trophy back & fourth every time they make a change in the...
I guess in DC and the EPA the spilled gas from using their new tanks is OK and it's only the fumes that they worry about. I was not aware that...
Yeah, that was when a gas can was a gas can:handshake:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] .....and doing some plumbing work at the camp, just so that you know it's not always snowy here :whistle: [ATTACH]
Found this baby at the transfer station (dump) today! It's only a 2.5 but great for the saws. Amazingly the gas pours right out easily without...
ouch!
Its allready cut & split, hellya it's decent stuff:yes:
I think your right, I've heard that they make trim & moldings with it. I have some huge (tall) Poppl's and when I first noticed them I thought...
Grizz I'm butting in here with my post above, just scrolling through and saw that others were also getting logged out. I'm not sure if you were...
They have a strange bark that up high, looks like Birch it's smooth & light colored, down low it looks like an oak with a dark & heavy rough bark....
According to my dog, this correct, except it's those he catches, and those he doesn't. I'm still learning these local trees but your Birch looks...
For me, maybe a week. As for your other questions ..... huh? I can barely turn this thing on, I was told Mac's were very "intuitive" ya...
Make Millions Growing Empress Tree
I've witnessed a guy hand over $300 for several scrappy Pawlonia trees to a buddy. He just stopped by after seeing them from the road. New another...