Another new member! Welcome Denise:thumbs:
Nice rebuild! Is all that wood for the house or the evap also? You have some nice stacks there!
Did you get the left hand or right hand model? Just kidding dadd, welcome to the club! I have only had wood handle hookaroon/pickaroon's. I've...
Hey your infringing on my FHC "handle" and pic.:whistle: [ATTACH] "Fuelrod" (s)^^^^:rofl: :lol: Look's like some hot old dinosaur bones there...
I'd try 'em with an open mind and give him my appraisal vs. wood. Another use for the whole tree is a good thing by-product or not! But being...
Ya, sounds like snake oil to me also...... but it also look's like the good deer bologna my buddy makes!
I stumbled across the "Wood Gun" and AHS years ago on the internet, never heard of wood "gasification" and the first I ever heard of it was...
To be fair all those electronic controls add to the unit's efficiency and I would think their ease of operation, but have to add to their cost and...
Home - Alternate Heating Systems I like the simplicity and the fact they are made in PA. There are ton's of them from Europe where they have been...
I'm confused with the terminology but it's a down draft, sucking (all the) air through the fire.
Gas & I have the same boiler! WoodGun brothers:thumbs: I was just at their place in PA last week picking up some refractory.
I can, what happens (I think) is that it burns faster and consumes more air than the fan can provide and you get a "chugging" situation. My gasser...
My situation is slab on grade house, no bsmt. I am thinking over how (& where) to build an underground vault big enough to hold 2 500 gal. propane...
I'd sleep well having an insulated conduit over a buried insulated pipe.
I have seen some nice earth sheltered houses that are buried into a hill, usually with a southern exposure for solar gain. I have one friend with...
Too much wood is like too much fun, no such thing!
I googled them, looks like first rate material! Also I imagine it's priced accordingly but it looks like a snap to install.
I have also set a chair right in front of mine in admiration, but mine isn't that pretty red:yes: Storage would be nice but I'd want to have it...
I have identified your problem for you. You need a big shed ! :D
Hey, just noticed Treelife welcome to FHC!