Tom, do you have a wood box or opened up 55 gal drum. ? At around 35 below mine shuts itself off due to too much cold air going over the fan and...
Dallas, Steve, Tom , Mike , Jason, Mike , I'm quite sure I'm forgetting several . Sorry . How y'all doing ? Good here all things considered....
Afternoon everyone ! How's Y'all. For a Yankee , I gotta admit y'all is an improvement to the American language. Beins I snored so hard I...
We were the first picked up and the last dropped off in our consolidated school district. Levant , Carmel, Stetson , Hermon and a bit of...
For Maine cold, this sure ain't the coldest I've seen it . By quite a stretch. I think it was the winter of 72 , maybe 73 that we had 52 below on...
35 below ambient is the cutoff on the Slope for running hydraulics. Too many blown hoses when it gets colder. But, the iron is already running....
What elevation do you live at ??
Some years we have 8 months of winter here. Course where Rope lives it really get and Stays Cold !!.
We had freeze up the 18th of October this year. We did have some weird warm ( above 32 ) weather for a few days interspersed after that. March is...
That is a relative term.
I do my Very best to never go where it's muddy !!
Now THAT is just flat TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!
If y'all have a straight shot from a cold room to a warm room or the room the wood stove is in. Put a small fan in the doorway of the cold room...
17 below last I checked. Likley heading down to the 20s below by morning. Poplar and cottonwood in the stove . Draft set fairly chocked for the night.
Nice and comfy -4F tonight poplar and a couple pieces of dry white spruce in the stove. Cleaned a good shovel full of ashes out today.
I still have the bigger half of a fruit cake to eat :beerbbq:. I Love fruit cake and eggnog. !! No turkey leftovers left. But I got one in the...
Btdt. It will pass. Tho it's been a very warm winter for us this year. It is only half way done. Depending on when spring gets here. I've seen...
Must be an old pic cause that's a nice shiny new 064 But it looks like its missing part of its handlebar.
The 242 Husky with a 7 tooth 20" Windsor Small Husky mount bar, oiler turned wide open and chisel ground full skip Oregon 72 CJ. Yes Haw. Like a...
I miss the 242. 15,500 out of the box.