Warmed up to 4 underneath. I about run us out a the cabin not corkin off the draft on the stove. Dry poplar has more heat in it than some would...
Mike, doing good. How big are the dead oaks ? 41, 51 or 61 size ?
Happy New Year All.
Mike , how's you. Great vids. Cool sounding bike / quad .
WOW, 95 bucks for a spinner. That about takes my breath away. My goodness.
Evening Dallas, doing well here . Warmed up to 7 below. Nice and comfy.
I might loob some 9.3 bullets over into the Park.
Nice to meet you Freddy . I'm Glen. Glen from Glennallen. Yup that's me.
I always bought my chain by the roll. First roll I ever bought was a 100 of 58 ga 404 full comp chisel and 3 or 4 22" bars in standard Stihl...
Morning all. How's you . Tom, I found the breaker. Gotta root around some more for the chain holder block. Steve, my condolences on your loss. !...
Ya, 11 below here . . I was out and about starting the van in just long johns , hat and shoes. Didn't even feel cold. .
I started burning around 8/25/17 Since then around 3 1/2 cord. Closer to 4 . 128 cu ft cords .But it been a very warm winter for us here in the...
They are saying it will warm up here[ATTACH] . this evening. [ATTACH] Hey , what d ya know. It did .
I laughed so hard I swallowed my chew.
Hey Holsatia Red neck ; you up yet ???
Evening all , how's you ?? [ATTACH] This is an Alaskan thermometer. Tho I really like Tok. I prefer our more moderate temp in Glennallen...
Rock ; you need a sled. That's what I use. I got a new one for Christmas . Years ago I put runners on my indoor wood box and put P Tex...
[ATTACH] Good thing Rope's house is ALOT better insulated than the cabin I live in. I'm kinda lackadaisical about really burnin the hell out...
[ATTACH] Poplar.
[ATTACH] Current temp. We have a bunch of rivers around here. They aren't froze over fully yet. But when they do freeze over it get and Stays...