Give me 40 below any day instead of a strong Chinook like this.
Just checked. 511.Alaska.gov Looked at some weather/highway cams along the Glenn Hwy. It's 49°above zero just north of Anchorage . Wet and...
Just checked 511.Alaska.gov It's 49 above F on the highway just north of Anchorage. Wet and slick. Yuk
It was 4 above when I went to bed at 11 pm last night. It's 35 above right now. Blowing gusts to 25 mph at the moment . I was supposed to drive...
For those that haven't experienced it. A fast warm up makes for the slickest driving conditions. Hard frozen highway with very warm air on top of it.
Mornin Dallas. Kinda stressing.
I wish it was here . I would be on the highway right now.
I don't think I'm going to drive to town today. I should have gone in yesterday and overnighted. Lesson learned. How's y'all ?
Un believable. Its 31 at the cabin. 35 in downtown Glennallen. Winds gusting to 25 mph. I don't think I'm up to a drive to Anchorage today. It's...
Good load Tom; especially considering you put in a full shift at work first. ! Until I started loading my truck with my loader. I was always...
Started working alone in the woods in Maine when I was 12 . Fallin, limb and buck and rickin fir pulp. 4' wood . in 82 I went back in the brush...
Last I checked it was +3° F here. Gotta go t Anchorage in the morning.
That makes my hands ache just looking at it.
Doing good . made a holster for the wife's Christmas present.
If your doing lots of bucking over 24" The P61 would be ideal. One setting I was chasing ( chaser is the guy on the ground at the tower ....
Now yer loggin!
If he got 50 he would have 1/3rd as many saws as I've had so far. But then , I used to be an over the top saw ho. Well nearly 1/3rd I'm at 149...
Your colder there than it is here ! 7 below last I checked a couple hours ago. I'll check again at mid night. Got me some shootin t do...
In the old days up here. When guys would build a log cabin in the summer to live in over the winter. Once it got cold , they would haul water...
What I would Really like to find is a Foley/ BellSaw bar rejuvenation machine. They will grind a new groove and perfectly dress and square the...