Afternoon All. How's you ?? Was talking to a friend in Minnesota this morning. Yesterday he had more than 50° colder temp than we had here at...
That's a good grinder. I had one for a while. Traded it for a Whitworth Express 375 H+H. Used a couple others. Wish Silvey still made them . A...
You were more than 40 degrees colder in Tok than we got to in Glennallen today. . 130 miles further from the beach and the Mentasta mountains....
3120 will pull a 6 foot bar just fine but does Real good with a 5 foot. That 36" barely gets it warmed up.
Ok , I'll relent. Just that the 3120 has a near and dear place for me. Fell my biggest volume Sitka Spruce with my 3120. A friends 3120.[MEDIA]...
Thanks!! Where did you find them ? How much bucks ? Good looking shoe !
Still having the cowling on wouldn't impede its performance. And, the power head would stand a chance of lasting.
I recognise them thar hills ;-)
Friend of mine here has one of those. Pretty good saw.
Evening Tom ! How's You ??
How is the rest of the grinder. Which grinder is it. Chisel grinders are very wonderful things. But one thing they All have in common. Their...
I don't know how anyone can run a saw without the cowling on it without burning it up ?????
Pic of boots ???
Doing good Dallas. Looks like we have 1 more day of this stuff . Then we will ease back into winter. :thumbs:
I haven't got over to Tom since he got it. :salute::wacky:
Just have to keep your phone in an inside pocket. When it gets cold and I'm out in it. 30 below and colder. I put a hand warmer in the phone...
Nice looking bunch of wood u got there. What volume ?
Yup. What was trustworthy , dry ice . Becomes wet slippery ice. With the whiteout conditions in the Eureka region. Then crazy city drivers...
If not, you probably need a better woodshed.
If I had my wood processed and in a woodshed by July . And didn't need to burn it until February or March. I would be smiling big and enjoying...