Like this one [MEDIA] ;-)
[ATTACH] If this saw was on a dealers shelf up here . I would probably buy it. An Arctic R model. Whoever the Stihl dumbass is that made it...
Nice here 2 above last I checked. Poplar in the stove. Nice and comfy inside.
158°F . The wood might be drying Great. Me , I'de be dead. Can't even imagine what that kind of heat would be like. @100° here in the sun some...
Made it home in good time. I gotta get a set of LightForce mounted on my E350 van. Have a set on my F350 but its parked till the snow bank I...
Funny, first thing I saw were the junior size dogs. Then I realized it was missing half the handlebar. Oh Well. Still a nice power head !
Sent u a text. May be past your bedtime.
Doing good . I'm in about as stressful and more dangerous than topping big spruce in a breeze. Driving in Anchorage in Slick conditions. I don't...
What brand is this ? Morning all. How's You ?
[ATTACH] Kinda thot it was slick when I went by the Peters Creek. Offramp. Sure nuff. I was maintaining52 mph . They were going at least 65....
Morning Tom, Mike , Dallas, Steve. How's y'all. Were off to the big city this morning. +8°F here.
Steve , Dallas, Mike,Mike,Mike .;-) Clint , I miss anyone ? I think its past y'alls bedtime. About all I did today is plow the driveway. And a...
Naw . I was over on Single Action Forum. Some guys were arguing about meplat diameter percentages. .
I think Clem got it figured . 7 cord of ? Maple ? . ya , that's a score for sure. He could bring the next load to my house. Feel quite badly for...
Wow , I need an all around great guy like that !!
I bin thinking I should see about reviving the 534 Jonsred I liberated from a dumpster this fall. Clean the oiler system immaculate and only run...
I gotta go saw off a hunk of moose ham and bring it in to thaw for steaks tonight. Dig the tire chains out of my Whitey truck and put in the...
That would go over peacefully No Doubt !
Dan, friend running my fon is one of the best sawyers I know. His emphasis is on quality and deminsionaly consistent production. All the buck off...
They all can get wonkey. My first Simington 450 was a little off from one side to the other. A tapered shim washer jb welded to the base fixed it...