That's what happened to mine. I was running a 36 on it . The main case around the front bar stud broke up.
Will have to set it up with a 4 gang outlet box mounted inside the engine compartment . And a Polar/Solar cord out the front.
I think the heater isn't working on my van. Took a bit for it to start this morning. I think the insulation broke on the male end sticking out the...
I wonder if they will ding us for bringing one into the state ?? I have thot about it but wanted to find out that tid bit of info.
Have you talked to Brice about heated handle saws ??
Really. Wow. Some warm air slipped thru Mentasta pass. Morning Dall. Gotta start gettin dressed for work. Amazing how time flies first thing...
Morning everyone. 2 above when I went to bed. 17 below when I got up .
Problem with Dolmar is they cost almost as much as a Husky or Stihl. But it's a high dollar project to get a full wrap handle bar and a decent set...
Hence me not spending money on Dolmars . If a guy was careful with getting hung up and or ran shorty bars.
What are those.? Kinda look like Pomeranian birds ??
That is a nice looking jag of wood !!!
When Y'ALL had the cold ya should have been splitting the hard to split wood. At 30 below it would have popped right apart. That's what we all do...
I had 2 that looked just like that .But they were 79 cc . The first lasted 10 or 11 cord then the crank broke. 2nd lasted like 40-50 cord . Good...
Evening Mike . How's you ?
Kinda cool how that works. After a cold spell around here. 40-60 below . the woods get busy. Guys will be standing around in shirts and ball...
Ya Ditto.
Doin real good. Gettin ready for work tomorrow . First day back since before Christmas. Ruminating on heated handlebar saws.
Nice handle bar !! Needs a bar stud. And a good set of dogs.
What does the VW stand for ? Afternoon All. How's You ???
Evening all, How's you ????