Sorry for the fuzzy pic . I was jakein and downshifting for the go in over The Pipe bump on the Glenn Hwy. The Trans Alaska Pipeline goes under...
. no . Don't really know much about Pioneers other than the P41,42 , 51, 52 and 61, 62 . Just Hoping for some good eye candy :D On another...
The other thing you can do is put a big glycol heat coil just above the opening of the firebox/chimney. . use a circulating pump and some...
I have No idea what this saw is . So I'm hoping it will be something comparable to an 090 or big ole Makulla. Something that's right at home with...
Not the pad. Got the block heater working . still need to get the pad wire routed and figure a place to put the 4 gang box.
I haven't figured out how he dresses his stone on that grinder ??? Its the dressers that Make a chisel chain grinder.
Hey Dallas , Steve , DJ, Mike, Mike , Tom , Mark, Clint .Prolly forgot sum1, sorry. Doin great here. My electrical job last night worked. That...
Pics Required .
COOL!!!
A friend had a good saying. You pay for insulation ONCE You pay for heat FOREVER.
Sunofagunderson. Blankety blank times 100. Blank blank blank. Y'ALL NEED SOME INSULATION Fudge Sickle . WOW!!!! How much do you guys pay for...
I don't know how u guys with such awesome and dry wood burn SOOO much wood. Its not even that cold where y'all are . Maybe your heating some...
Morning all. 18 below at the moment. Gotta go start the van . hope my electrical work last night worked. Have a good day and be safe.
22 below when my wife went to work an hour ago . 18 below when I checked last. Poplar.in the stove.
So, it dropped down to 25 below from a quick evening time high of 7 below. Supposed to get to 30 below or colder by morning. Poplar and...
My bed time . see y'all in the morning.
Had a freak warm up to 7 below . last I checked it was back down to -15° . Who knows what it will be at 7 am. They were calling for 40-50 under...
It was 20 below when I got home from work. Picked up a 150 watt oil pan pad at NAPA after work. Got under the van , cleaned off the bottom of the...
I thot you were going to bed. o_O How you doing Tom ? Anyone else still awake. I looked over Northern Sled Works site . some nice looking...
And 026/260 will pull 19" of wood with. 7 tooth rim 3/8 pitch 50 ga. Semi skip chisel ground chisel just fine. I've only run around 250- 300 gals...