Beins I didn't read thru the other thread fully . I have No idea who said they dress the underside of their wheel. But, if the shoe fits.
Nice gentle 22 below here.
Morning everyone . Stay safe on the drive home Tom. No sleeping at the wheel!!! How's everyone else ??
Do you dress the underside of your wheel ?
. well, by the time I wake up I'll have probably infuriated half the members on this thread. Sorry, but I stand by what I've said. P.S. I...
The only way anyone could tell anything about a chain being ground on an SDM4 or a Pro Sharp would be a mark from the tooth hold down pal or lever...
You too Tom !
Nope , still not making the connection . It comes from the bottom of the leading edge of the stone ( wheel) . Regardless of which chisel grinder...
If you mean cutting into the side strap . (opposite side of the chain as the cutters ) it can and does happen with both chisel grinding and chisel...
My head is spinning from 2 different threads at once . from only reading 1 thread. Then the mod chewed azz . Then I'm trying to visualize why...
Real good . warmed way up to 19 below.
?????
Doing good Dall. Had a good day. Low at the cabin was 38 below. In other places locally it got down to 43 below. But the van started great this...
That kinda looks like a Lombard Lightning.
Evening all How's you ?
[ATTACH] Morning All. Gotta hustle , oh my muscles Gettin big , and it's HOT hot , sweatin like a pig. Got to hurry , scurry Got to get to...
[ATTACH] Poplar
Rescue 911. Take the fuel filter off . dump the stuff out . Fill with 911. Pour a quart in your fuel tank. Put a tarp over the tractor and a...
[ATTACH] I guess I'm the last man standing .:rofl: :lol::saw: :coldfire: Bed time. The roof has been giving its 30 below bangs. Prolly ought to...
[ATTACH] As of a little bit ago.