The oak weight should take over from what I see. Gravity will take over after the show.
YouTube is covered with info. I have never messed with it personally but my friends buy it like 12 packs of beer.
Yes! We burned it in a smoke dragon so we could burn it green. damm was it heavy. I could turn a stove cherry red in a hurry with that stuff....
[MEDIA]
I say it’s Free Maple.
I am gonna be so pizzed if nature takes it down by next weekend.
Please make a video.
Hackberry, tannerite, shoot now.
Has it been cut at the base? I can’t tell from the pic. If so I have used my tractor to pull the base the opposite direction and they drop...
While I agree with everything you have said about ash my favorite is still Osage orange. When I was young my dad got 10 cords one winter.
It’s a novelty. I used to love bourbon so I would get in lottery drawings at my local liquor stores. Our stores (if lucky) only get 3 bottles...
X tree fiddy
[ATTACH] Yeah Granny!
I think they do here. [MEDIA]
Let it be known he lives on the side of a cliff! Pictures wouldn’t do it justice. I wouldn’t run a billy goat on that hill. He walks it every...
Early Christmas present to yourself. Get what you want.
Step mum in a pit under the Rio?
Super nice!
New FHC motto? The Sickness That Needs No Cure
[ATTACH]