I worked in a shop for 28 years. I would say 10 million board feet of lumber went in the dumpster in that time. I always said I was gonna build...
Love it.
Been there.
Fat man and little boy?
Did I start this? The man just wanted a tree taken down. Please do it from 100 yards and stay safe. Edit: all animals inside.
I was gonna send you the fridge video.
I cancelled thanksgiving because of it. That video and maybe a morning rabbit hunt is all I need..
Good morning! Thanks for spreading your daily cheer! I know it helps me. How is mom?
Yes!
[ATTACH] Why do I think this is him?
High Temperature Paint This is Thurmalox brand. Bites like iron. I have never used it in aerosol form, just applied with a Binks gun. This was...
I was very young but I’m gonna say 5 feet. I’ve never seen another hedge bigger than 24” in dia. It was right on the creek and had unlimited...
Buzzsaw
Perhaps. My backup plan would be to let her shoot.
That reminds me of some friends that went to college in Tennessee. They had a bar named The Library. Their parents thought they were...
Like I’ve said b4, have those conversations while she is running the vacuum.
Cardboard cutout: 1 Brandon: 0
What’s its range?
Is this the jack wagon you were talking about a couple weeks ago? He sounds like a peach.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.