[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Went to the grocery, came home, driveway blocked.
And he who fart in church sit in his own pew...
I see them now! They are in their snow phase.
I see the birds you made are gulls.
Pics?
The big winds just started here. Ash tops are dropping like rain! EAB have killed every one on the farm. I think I’m gonna put the dogs in for...
You are welcome. My friend Greg is taking over the hives. I’m gonna look for a place to keep a couple hives. I’m in orange grove country. I...
No wonder it hurts, she’s tackling dishes.
Good lord!
Or suck it down the intake.
Does gravity only hold it down? Got to thinkin’ You might need a little counterweight because of the volume of pine needles you have.
Screamin’ Madmax
I’m diggin’ that! Edit: probably be great for cleaning up splitter crumbs.
My dad used to live in Ocala. He owned gravel trucks and spent years down that way building I-75 during the 60s.
Morning. I’m usually quiet in the mornings cuz I’m holding coffee and it’s hard to type one handed. I am north right now. I am tying up some...
Crack in the fuel line is my guess. Sucking wind. Sometimes you can’t see them.
Thanks for havin’ My back...
If the embedded saw comes with it I’m on my way.