I’d say 50 rounds til it’s weakened enough for the weight of the oak to take it down.
[MEDIA] This can still happen. How many bullets you got?
Yeah, just don’t buy it at big lots this time.
You my friend are a genius!
It’s been fun. We all learned something. It sorta feels like the first time I got a girl in the back seat......I settled for a grape snow cone.
3 year plan?
Tape that can on top.
Bullets or tannerite?
[MEDIA]
Maybe the weight of the oak will finish it off.
I was gonna say that. He did cut a notch. Looks like the bark will come off anyway.
Either that or powder post beetles are gonna get it.
Agreed. I must add that I would get the quick tach with a tractor purchase. Any skid steer implement will work then. Cheap to rent if only...
If this goes off well and with zero injuries it was my idea. If not I will disappear.
I like orange. They work. Some of the guys here can lead you to good used stuff. After getting a skid steer I never saw the need for a tractor....
GOBBLE TIL U WOBBLE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Seinfeld: master of my domain.
You need to quit while you’re A head.
How about them Bears...