80 and sunny here today. Limited snow accumulation.
Glass fixed?
Anything for a friend.
Love your house and view.
Wolverines been quiet today.
Never tried them. If I need a pair in Florida you guys are in big trouble.
That’s the cheap way to start a hive if you have a suit. I trapped the ones that made the honey this year.
[ATTACH] This is really a book. There is a whole series!
Did you ever try the ll bean jeans I suggested last summer? I loved their flannel lined jeans. When I got fat I went to bibs but now I think I...
I see Normally Aspirated Gas Motor has shown up. Might just send him some ice.
Putting up with a lot of rain today. Getting ready to send it off to Midwinter in solid form.
Being a single guy I sometimes forget that.
If yer gonna be a bear you might as well be a grizzly!
Poor fellar went to eat turkey day dinner and gonna come back and commit hari kari.
[MEDIA]
I totally agree. In my honest opinion the best attachment is a root grapple. I use it more than most. Edit: make sure to get pilot controls
Me too. Long story.
This ain’t over. A little turkey, a little fireball.....out comes the SCAR!
Don’t be discouraged. This has been fun for the whole group. If nothing else you have a great arsenal! 308?
[ATTACH]