Take 2 spoonfuls for energy this morning.
Poor old woman tried to shoot herself in the chest....had a gunshot wound to the left knee...
[ATTACH]
You’ll be at the window half the night like ur waiting on Santa!
You need a bigger bar all of a sudden. Nice score.
Does it always snow like that in the winter? I never used to pay attention until I joined this site. You have been getting hammered.
X2
Diagnosis: vertical splitting leads to hip replacement...
Mornin sir! Nice here. Helps my arthritis, not great but better. What a horrible disease. When I realized I couldn’t properly grip my 395 I...
Just remember....a house does not a home make...
The only fires that get built down here are the sugar cane field fires. From what I understand it destroys all the unwanted vegetation on the...
83 and sunny again. Now where did I put that sunscreen?
[ATTACH] If this doesn’t work I want hog farts!
I just belly laughed out loud!!!
Maybe now.... couldn’t have on the first round...
At this point that tree has grown way too big to even cut down. Best to just call in the loggers...