Yes. I learned this the hard way. Whole house was covered in a white dust. They were returned. We use two Vornado evaporative units now.
Sounds like an Iron Horse disciple. Lol
Good on you and your fellow church members Jeff.
I wish our state wasn't so lame and we had constitutional carry.
No cpl in ohio?
I could use a toothpick, per Mrxlh to test which jet I can plug to defeat the "governor" but, the nephew likes it as is with the rakers at .035....
I originally bought it to clean our bike chains, derailleurs and sprockets. I had to dilute it to protect the aluminum rims ect.
That explains it lol. The instructions warn against using it undiluted on aluminum.
I have abandoned the 4010 project. One of my nephews is buying it. If I could change the name of this thread to Echo saw projects, I'd continue...
I've done several cylinders with it. It just made them darker in color. Never tried smooth or shiny aluminum though. I do have it diluted...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cool. It looks and feels well made. Old school build quality yet light weight.
I use all season bar oil. Its common to find here in Michigan. No more winter / summer bar oils for me. One oil year around. If you can find one...
It is spotless on the parts of the walls I can see. You can still see the machine marks when zooming in. That saw is a heavy use saw that has...
My new to me 501P. Came with an 18" Tsumura light bar and 3, full chisel woodland pro chains. 2 still in their boxes. Canadian made chains even....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
At that price he might have them for a while.
Circled is the good one. :DI like me some vintage homelite saws. That other one, not so much. I've been in a few. Made long after McCullochs hay...
Looks spiffy bud. :yes:
Mine is 17" or 18" from the floor. My wifes is 15". We had to special order her lil round "kindergarten" camode. I had to use it one time while...