Sweet saw.
Thank bud.
So far this one is great. Its analog. I was advised to skip digital versions as they have issues.
It is yes. The ultrasonic cleaner is doing a great job with that super clean.
Not for long the way the commies are ramming bills through before their power trip is over. I really need to move.
Id make an exception for an original power wagon. Id see a 4bt Cummins in it with an NV4500 manual.
No! Me! I need a real truck I'm told. :rofl: :lol:
Same. I'm considering getting one for a 22
I guess in my morning stooper, waiting on my coffee, I missed that.:rofl: :lol::handshake:
Snoozing is loosing n stuff. :rofl: :lol:
I just watched a vid on that recently. A fire has been lit under the ATF as of late on getting them approved. Something congress did if I recall.
The taper keeps the flywheel form spinning on the crankshaft, not the key. Its only for timing the engine at the factory or if being removed. I've...
I've voided the warranty on every gas hand held piece of ope equipment I've purchased and some non hand held. I've yet to need service at a dealer...
Ok, thanks to Backwoods Savage the title has been modified to reflect the change in this thread. Here is the start. As some may have seen in...
My wife lifted me up.
Lol. Same here. Then, years later, my wife and I got one just like my parents original. We had that up until 3 years ago. I wanted more space so...
My parents had that style. We could just fill ours with a bucket.
Robot or human? This is a Walmart link...
Yes. From sears.
We had an eleven gallon unit for years.