Chaps with azzes are pants. So ya know...
Exactly.
I've had two Homelite versions. I should have kept them. I do have a brand new Remington mighty mite soft case and a used hard case.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Yep. I have several vintage 16:1 saws that get ran on modern, quality oils at 32:1. Amsoil Dominator, Saber, echo red armor, Honda HP2...to name...
Great news! Glad it was easy for you. Yes, they are portly saws but run well.
I can't use that line yet but I'm working on it. We are already in talks about either having a 14'x54' lean too addition of the east side of the...
Same here. All blades get saw condoms or in a case.
I believe thats from the way the links hit the blade after rounding the nose.
I'm not gonna lie, it used to stir up my ocd a little when I'd have to flip them so the words are upside down. I flip them every time I sharpen.
I'll do my best to have loose chains in all my saw pics going forward.
I hope you get her running and share your progress. We need more saw project threads.
If they will let you, pull the muffler. If it's not scored up, id buy it at that price. I had a larger model that was the Predator limited...
Video of him cutting really hard, 4 year old maple. https://photos.app.goo.gl/pKZGrufPDDJxPQfJ9 Tuned a bit fat.
The muffler had a V shaped baffle right at the inlet. Now gone.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nephew won this at the local online auction. It was a traverse city Michigan DNR saw. He wanted it muffler modded and sharpened. Semi chisel. The...
I definitely prefer running a smaller, lighter saw with the power of a larger, heavier one. And I use mine as intended as well. No lumberjack saw...
100%. I like the journey as much, if not more, than the destination.
Very cool. Its amazing how alive most saw get after a couple easy mods.
My 011. Breaking it down to fix the leaking gas into bar oil tank problem. [ATTACH] Ran on 25:1 Amsoil Dominator since I did a little exhaust...