Yes! Stacking sucks. I hope someone buys all of it before I feel the need to do that.
I definitely like running a saw vs all the rest of this lol.
Yes. I have that on several. Its jelly like stuff but it doesn't run down. It's only in spots of damage or disease.
Thanks brother. I just keep chipping away at it as the weather permits. It was sunny all day and reached 52°. A no coat day here. Lol
From the storm damaged trees. All split with a 5 ton electric splitter powered by my 2200 watt generac. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sweet.
That picture was staged just for you. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
As we've learned, loose chains equal more horsepowers.
Next saw ripping n ready to sell from that pile of 15 poulan / craftsman saws. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lol
Well that worked out well with the tip. What's the restaurant in case we are in the area?
Hoe lee....whatever that is it sure looks delicious.
Thank you. I give them all away.
No lol. Our deer season in running till January 12th this year in over populated areas. Antlerless. We were even allowed to use any legal firearm...
Yep. Raining pretty steady here soon as I headed out to the hunting shack.
It's not as bad as it looks / sounds but it wasn't fun either. Lol.
The end. Hopefully it never needs it again as long as I care enough to fix it. I have a spare gasket for the next dummy....
Of course the gasket for the reed block was hard and brittle. Gasket material to the rescue. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Back on the Stihl 011. This thing is lucky it has sentimental value... As a refresher, it was leaking fuel into the bar oil. The tanks are...
But at least you're tall. :rofl: :lol: