No spare parts or bolts is always a good thing! I put a track bar ball joint in today because I knew it was sorta bad when I built the...
Low grade mean anyone? Lol 180 Pounds of frozen low-grade meat
An oak you wouldn't have got if you just walked away after that first cut. Good job! I made sure to point out the oak with a really bad lean...
It smells so bad outside when I'm burning locust. No smoke, just the stank.
Traded my wifes Subaru needing tires. It had 100k on it, and the head gaskets hadn't blown yet, and the transmission fluid was fried. Happily took...
No, they moved that to the exit I take to get home
Only when I know the neighbors will be around.
I dunno if id want to burn locust in a fireplace. It's not a good smelling wood at all!
I've always had great luck getting upgraded at Enterprise through work. Company pays short money, and instead of the compact car, I've got an F350...
House was down to 64 degrees this morning. Currently have a sweatshirt on, and the hood up. Got to love this fall like morning break!
My daughter woke up early. Came downstairs, crawled into my my lap, and fell back asleep. Now I need to drop the kids off at the pool, but I dont...
Ugh, no good. Last week I saw an ALB awareness billboard just north of Boston. Haven't heard anything about them since the big push to contain...
Black locust splinters are definitely the worst!
[ATTACH] Turkey burgers with spinach, scallions, and feta
You can't fix stupid
[ATTACH]
Midwinter I believe this question is for you
Lol usually its not a problem, but we have had torrential rain and flood warnings all afternoon.
Ha! Thanks for the great memory! We used to ALWAYS have Watergate Salad at my grandparents house when I was growing up. Not Jello though. I miss...
Lots of rain on the grill tonight. So much for dinner plans.