Find an empty parking lot and practice backing it up. To start, put your hand on the bottom of the steering wheel, and move it in the direction...
Sounds like the potential for way too much extra work to me
You didnt notice two hands on your shoulders during the procedure, did you?
Same here, work is slacks and dress shirts or polos depending on the season, occasionally a suit. Only time you.will catch me dressing in much...
As someone else mentioned, the booze adds up! $400 in wine alone. $200 in steaks.
One of my visiting coworkers and I took two of my customers to The Capital Grille last night. $900 of seafood, steak, sides, and wine. Fat and...
All those stumps burning makes me think of this. [ATTACH]
Congrats! That's gotta be a great feeling. My wife keeps threatening that shes going to make more than me once she gets back to work after a...
The crapping on the porch issue reminded me of a story from my dad almost 30 years ago. He had a problem with the raccoons getting into the trash,...
[ATTACH]
I could hear mine buzzing. I could start the fan spinning, but the cap also fires the compressor, so I was sol. Correct replacement was $11.25...
Thanks! Old ferro-resonant battery chargers used caps, so I am more than familiar with them.
Awesome! Great work Dennis!
It was full of mosquito larvae last week when I dumped it. So I wanted nothing to do with that! Need to rinse and scrub it.
Ugh, that’s a lot of work to wash away.
We’ve been lucky and got some pretty decent rain the past week. I dumped about 4” out of the kiddie pool yesterday evening, and then it poured...
Absolutely! Benefits of being a former service tech myself. I was sweating it at first, then a quick google search revealed that the two most...
Apparently my ac crapped out last night. Wife woke me up at 3am to see if I could fix it, as she couldn't sleep. So then she immediately fell...
Thankfully, I haven't seen a single trash panda in my neighborhood in the 2.5 years I've lived here.
My wife tells me I never listen to her either.....or something like that